Oklahoma Tax Commission (OTC) State Withholding Income Tax
Register for an account ID number
- Go to Oklahoma Taxpayer Access Point (OKTap)
- Under Businesses, select Register for a Business
- Click NEW-Business Registration and complete registration steps
Your Account ID is a three-letter account type followed by a ten-digit number (WTH-10000000-99). You will find your Account ID on correspondence you receive from the OTC.
Update your Eddy account with your OK account ID. Your account ID is required for all Oklahoma Tax Commission interactions to ensure your account is accurate.
If you have any questions regarding this process, please contact the agency at 405-521-3160.
Set up username and password
- Go to the Oklahoma Taxpayer Access Point (OKTap)
- Click Register here
- Setup profile
- OkTap utilizes 2-factor authentication for enhanced security, OKTap will Send Authentication Email/Text
Third-party Administrator (TPA) access
- Sign in to your Oklahoma Taxpayer Access Point account
- Click Allow Third Party Access
- Create a Passphrase
- Provide Passphrase to Check
- Check will then request access using passphrase
- Sign back into OKTap and grant “all access” to Check
For additional instructions, see Third Party Access Doc
Oklahoma Employment Security Commission State Unemployment Insurance (UI)
Register for Oklahoma unemployment account number
- Go to OESC webpage
- Click “Apply for Oklahoma UI Tax Account Number”
- Complete paper application and fax to (405) 557-7271
Update your Eddy account with your OK Account Number. Your account number is required for all Oklahoma Unemployment Insurance interactions to ensure your account is accurate.
If you have any questions regarding this process, please called the agency at 405-557-5330.
Set up a username and password
- Go to OESC webpage
- Click “Create an employer account”
- You will need your Oklahoma UI Tax Account Number
- Create new user information
This guide does not contain legal or tax advice. If legal or tax advice is required, an attorney, CPA or tax adviser should be consulted.